Thursday, July 21, 2016

Why I love being FIT!!


I just wrote this in one of my Facebook groups today. I think it is so important to take the cognitive approach to eating and staying fit. We get into our own way with our thoughts. Our thoughts get us into situations that feel like are out of control, but it is we who have put us there. Anyway, here are my thoughts for the day.



I love keeping fit and eating right because:
I like to be in a good mood.
I like not having female issues.
I like having clear skin.
I like knowing that I will grow to be a hot old lady!
I like having full control of my body/balance/energy.
I like having the best physique I can possibly have.
I like being in control of hunger, and not in control of ME!!
I like feeling FREE of BLOAT, GAS, HEART BURN and drag when I eat properly.
I like not spending a ton of money on food because I only eat what I need.
I am less stressed and do not have self-hate when I eat right.



I can go on and on. WHAT ABOUT YOU!!????

If you want to join one of my Facebook groups for support and accountability, email me at tracyprevite@gmail.com. 

START GETTING SERIOUS ABOUT YOUR HEALTH!! HELP ME END OBESITY IN AMERICA, ONE PERSON AT A TIME!! 

This post was inspired by The Beck Diet Solutions that I listened to over the winter and started implementing and following on Facebook.The approach is, you write your "whys" and refer to them daily! Keep your mind straight.

Book:

Facebook:

No comments:

Post a Comment